Subject: Re: LEFT HANDED VIDEO CAM?

Need I say anything more?
I was used to this as I use analog camera's which films are put on CD,
often the pic's are inverted or even negative but Picasa photo-edit
program handles these fine.
Problem remains however that an upside down camera is probably awkward
to handle, so one should choose a cam that offers the least problems in
that respect, I would think of a video camcorder that uses a CD burner
instead of a tape type.
Jo happy hunting and success.

OG wrote:

> "Mark Dunn" wrote in message
> > "camcase" wrote in message
> >> Jo, Although it seems not, this is a serious answer !.
> >> Turn the video recorder upside down during operation, eventually, mark
> >> the button logo's / text's with new decals.
> >> Success
> >>

> > If you don't mind inverted pictures.
>
> The Windows Movie Maker 2 software that comes with Windows XP comes with
> Video Effects that rotate the image by 90, 180 or 270 degrees.
>
> Useful for this instance, and can also be used where someone has shot a
> video on a digicam using Portrait aspect by mistake.

LEFT HANDED VIDEO CAM? =>Re: LEFT HANDED VIDEO CAM? =>Re: LEFT HANDED VIDEO CAM? =>Re: LEFT HANDED VIDEO CAM? =>