Subject: Re: How to Take Better Night Photos

**** FOLLOW-UPS SET TO uk.rec.photo.misc ****

On 2006-01-10, gary.hendricks.user@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Here's a great guide for taking better night photos. Very useful for
> those who have problems getting sharp pictures at night. Do check it
> out:
>
> http://www.basic-digital-photography.com/night-photos

Sorry folks, I think Gary owes you all an apology - though I'd be
surprised if you got one. This is the second group I've found one of his
posts in today telling me of "a great" something-or-other... and I bet
there are more.

Be aware that the above domain is *owned* by Gary Hendricks and he's
just spamming to advertise his own sites.

Registrant:
Gary Hendricks
P O Box 880
Potsdam, NY 17252
US

Domain name: BASIC-DIGITAL-PHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Administrative Contact:
Hendricks, Gary gary_hendricks_mail@yahoo.com
P O Box 880
Potsdam, NY 17252
US
3197822658
Technical Contact:
Hendricks, Gary gary_hendricks_mail@yahoo.com
P O Box 880
Potsdam, NY 17252
US
3197822658

I hope this helps you think more about the value in the site's content.

He's also posted advertising his sites:

http://www.desktop-video-guide.com/free-video-editors
http://www.build-your-own-computers.com/chose-a-motherboard

hmmm... google only shows he's posted to 4 groups... but doesn't show
this one or the first place I saw him.... I expect it's struggling to
keep up.

How to Take Better Night Photos =>