Subject: Re: How to Become a Successful Wedding Photographer

"Info Dude" wrote in message
news:ojke52plumrs8vbj9mekdqmiuj24l04sp4@4ax.com...
> How to Become a Successful Wedding Photographer
>
> Achieving success in the wedding photography industry is not just a
> matter of getting a camera and start shooting.
My advice would be to watch as many pro photographers as you can. Read as
many good books as you think is needed and then take some photos at the
wedding of your friends. Pay attention to the worst places you find to shot
because that is what you will end up with when you do a shoot. Dark
churches, terrible backgrounds, cramped spaces, and then think what you
would do in those situations. Then have back ups for everything, two or
three cameras, flash, batteries, lenses and an assistant to get that picture
while you suddenly found out that you have to make a run to the bathroom.
Ric in Wisconsin.

How to Become a Successful Wedding Photographer =>