Subject: Re: Help/Advice Wanted

"Stefan Patric" wrote in message
news:pan.2005.11.11.03.41.07.170749@thisaddress.com...

> I don't know what you mean by "layered." The sky in both images looks
> perfectly normal on my monitor.

Stefan, you are a genius !! I had posted this request elsewhere and had a
number of suggestions including another comment that nothing was wrong. The
key words in your post were "my monitor". About 6 weeks ago I had to change
my hard drive and had reset all operating settings to default by doing so.
Your post set off the proverbial light bulb in my head - check my monitor
settings. Sure enough I was on HC 15 bit instead of TC 32 bit. Settings
changed and layers have gone.

Other than feeling a bit of a pratt, I am a very happy bunny now. Many
thanks.

Mike Ricketts

Help/Advice Wanted =>Re: Help/Advice Wanted =>