Subject: Re: Help/Advice Wanted

"Gypsy Queen" wrote in message
news:ZK3cf.61387$RG4.3988@fe05.lga...

> Sunlight reflects off the earth, creating a washed-out effect, which is
why
> the sky color appears deeper near the top of your photos. Try using a
> polarizing filter and/or not shooting in midday. Hope this helps!

Thanks for that Gypsy. I have been using a polarizing filter but, following
suggestions from other sources, I have bought a bigger memory card so that I
can up the quality of the stored image. The consensus appears to be that
the main culprit could be the JPEG compression at the settings I am using.
Will be testing the theory this weekend - weather permitting !!

Mike

Help/Advice Wanted =>Re: Help/Advice Wanted =>