Subject: Re: Help/Advice Wanted

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kinsarvik/album?.dir=/691c&.src=ph&.tok=ph0V05DBx22wckfg

> Any help would be much appreciated as we get some fantastic blue
> skies at this time of year and I want to capture them in a better
> quality image.
>
> Mike Ricketts

Sunlight reflects off the earth, creating a washed-out effect, which is why
the sky color appears deeper near the top of your photos. Try using a
polarizing filter and/or not shooting in midday. Hope this helps!

Gypsy

--

"Accuse not Nature, she hath done her part; Do thou but thine." ~
Milton

Help/Advice Wanted =>