Subject: Re: DVD SLIDESHOWS

> Has anyone used ulead dvd movie factory or ulead video studio 9 ? ,if
> so what do you think of them ?
> thanks

I have used both, and they are fine, but expensive IMHO.

Personally I now use Photo Story 3 (FREE from Microsoft to Windows XP users)
to create the slideshows with music, animations, fades, text overlays etc
and output to high-quality WMV files. I then use WinAVI Video Converter
($24.95) to create DVD's from my WMV's and burn them to disc.

A little long winded, but better results and cheaper. The added benefit is
the WMV files are good for archiving too, and compression settings in Photo
Story 3 allow me to create even smaller slideshows that I can email to
friends/family too.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/digitalphotography/photostory/default.mspx
http://www.winavi.com/

D.