Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: 35mm film projectors - do they exist?

"William Mutch" wrote in message
> In article ,
> duncan@giftsline.com says...
>> These were know as film strip projectors. They used to be in schools and
>> educational institutions when I went to school.
>> They used tungsten lamps but if you could find one then you may find a
>> conversion kit. The best people I can think of that deal in this type of
>> kit
>> still is:
>> http://www.leescameras.co.uk/
>> good luck.
>> Duncan
> Two other poster have stated that these projectors only
> accommidate half frame movie format pictures. This is not always true,
> some models Allowed you to rotate the lens carrier holder and use a
> different carrier which do exactly what the O.P. wants to do, project
> double frame negs.
AFAIK nobody is making these type of projectors any more. Even regular slide
projectors for mounted 2"x2" slides are becoming an endangered species.

>> "dave" wrote in message
>> > looking to aquire a 'film projector', capable of projecting my 'cut to
>> > lengths of 5 shots' 35mm film strips onto a wall, one image at a time,
>> > so I can photograph the results with my digi-cam. (I can 'shift the
>> > colors' in software later). do such devices exist?
>> >
>> > I'm not wanting a 'movie theater projector' or anything like that...
>> >
>> > thanks for info
>> >
>> > tolie

View All Messages in rec.photo.misc

35mm film projectors - do they exist? =>Re: 35mm film projectors - do they exist? =>Re: 35mm film projectors - do they exist? =>