Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: 35mm film projectors - do they exist?

"Duncan Allan" wrote in message
> These were know as film strip projectors. They used to be in schools and
> educational institutions when I went to school.
> They used tungsten lamps but if you could find one then you may find a
> conversion kit. The best people I can think of that deal in this type of
> kit
> still is:
> http://www.leescameras.co.uk/
> good luck.
> Duncan

Please note the 1950-60's film strips were half-frame 35mm prints. In other
words similar to a piece of motion picture film as projected in a theatre.
These were not the regular 35mm still frames.

> "dave" wrote in message
>> looking to aquire a 'film projector', capable of projecting my 'cut to
>> lengths of 5 shots' 35mm film strips onto a wall, one image at a time,
>> so I can photograph the results with my digi-cam. (I can 'shift the
>> colors' in software later). do such devices exist?
>> I'm not wanting a 'movie theater projector' or anything like that...
>> thanks for info
>> tolie

View All Messages in rec.photo.misc

35mm film projectors - do they exist? =>Re: 35mm film projectors - do they exist? =>