Subject: Re: 35mm film projectors - do they exist?

These were know as film strip projectors. They used to be in schools and
educational institutions when I went to school.

They used tungsten lamps but if you could find one then you may find a
conversion kit. The best people I can think of that deal in this type of kit
still is:

http://www.leescameras.co.uk/

good luck.

Duncan

"dave" wrote in message
> looking to aquire a 'film projector', capable of projecting my 'cut to
> lengths of 5 shots' 35mm film strips onto a wall, one image at a time,
> so I can photograph the results with my digi-cam. (I can 'shift the
> colors' in software later). do such devices exist?
>
> I'm not wanting a 'movie theater projector' or anything like that...
>
> thanks for info
>
> tolie

35mm film projectors - do they exist? =>