Subject: More Filth, Libel, Defamation, Harassment From Lionel Lauer (usenet@imagenoir.com) aka http://imagenoir.com, dick-is-nuts000@hotmail.com

Folks...another of the VERMIN of Usenet, Lionel Lauer, now appears to
be the poster of this FILTH, LIBEL, DEFAMATION, etc..all through
Xanadu! He commits his crimes in Victoria, Australia and is one of the
FILTHIEST VERMIN on the Net!

In a message dated 4/8/2006 7:51:12 P.M. Central Standard Time, FSS
writes:
Dear Christine Nixon C/O Victoria Police, The Honourable Timothy
Holding et al...

http://www.premier.vic.gov.au/ministers/list_item.asp?id=36
http://www.police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=50

sent to...

abuse@google.com, groups-support@google.com, larry.page@google.com,
sergey.brin@google.com, meryl@google.com, sanne@google.com,
ABUSE@HOTMAIL.COM, abuse@msn.com,bpadier@sanantonio.gov,
lmcgee@sanantonio.gov, snowlin@express-news.net,
bchasnoff@express-news.net, mwitherell@sanantonio.gov,
spowers@sanantonio.gov, xanni@xanadu.net, abuse@iana.org,
legal@godaddy.com, info@piaa.org.au, clemence@harveypublicity.com.au,
abuse@xanadu.net, customerservice@networksolutions.com,
info@eastgate.com, ted@xanadu.net, abuse@godaddy.com,
peterd@destra.com, tim.cole@icann.org, invalidwhois@secureserver.net,
abuse@usenetserver.com, reiv@reiv.com.au, net-au-admin@connect.com.au,
dbmon@connect.com.au, NOC@sprint.net, abuse@sprint.net,
hostmaster@alt.net, privacy@deakin.edu.au, info@deakin.edu.au,
paulg@deakinprime.com, ethical.standards@police.vic.gov.au,
aldc@police.vic.gov.au, Christine.Nixon@police.vic.gov.au,
timothy.holding@parliament.vic.gov.au

Folks...another of the VERMIN of Usenet, Lionel Lauer, now appears to
be the poster of this FILTH, LIBEL, DEFAMATION, etc..all through
Xanadu! He commits his crimes in Victoria, Australia and is one of the
FILTHIEST VERMIN on the Net!

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/852fcf546ea7f96e?hl=en
Lionel Lauer
58 Gore Street
Fitzroy, Victoria
Australia 3065
Tel: (0419) 385 307
Photo of Lionel: http://www.pbase.com/image/24049356
His g00k bitch: http://www.pbase.com/image/21824086

In a message dated 4/8/2006 6:21:08 P.M. Central Standard Time, FSS
writes:
This is an obvious abuse of Google Groups' TOS & Hotmail's TOU. This is
libel, harassment, defamation, etc. Previous accounts with the asme
origin are dicksmother@hotmail.com, dicksbrother@hotmail.com, etc.
This was also posted at Google Groups online abuse template and has the
fingerprints of Marc Wigle of magma.ca & Primus and/or Darrell A.
Larose of Rogers Cable.. All documented below...