Subject: Re: humidifier disingectant chemical cheap source

nailer wrote:
> SORRY,
> should be quaternary. I was busy with ternary excel graphs at that
> time.
>
> On Sun, 14 May 2006 09:59:37 GMT, nailer wrote:
>
> #wrong guess.
> #
> #three different compounds, ternary amine substituted with two methyl
> #groups and one of either C12, C14 or C16. It has positive charge and
> #easily forms salts like chloride.

You forgot the benzyl group - Dan didn't. A similar compound is
shown in the following pdf (N-alkyl groups differ):

http://www.albemarle.com/acrofiles/bc0124f.pdf

> # 2006 14:17:07 -0700, dan.c.quinn@att.net wrote:
> #
> ##RE: Lloyd Erlick wrote:
> ##>
> ##> The following chemical --
> ##>
> ##> N-Alkyl (40% C12, 50% C14, 10% C16) Dimethyl
> ##> Benzyl Ammonium chloride 5%
> ##>
> ##> ... could someone explain
> ##> the nomenclature used for this stuff?
> ##>
> ##
> ## There are three flavors of the N-Alkyl, two methyls, a
> ##benzyl. All combined with Ammonium chloride. Solution
> ##strength 5%. A slightly educated guess. Dan

humidifier disingectant chemical cheap source =>Re: humidifier disingectant chemical cheap source =>Re: humidifier disingectant chemical cheap source =>Re: humidifier disingectant chemical cheap source =>