Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: Warm tone using developer or toner??

In article ,
Paul Mead wrote:

> Greg "_" wrote:
> I feel your best option is
> > buying the largest stock you use in the paper type of choice and cutting
> > down to the sizes you need. That way everything is the same emulsion.
> That's a thought... is there a way of making this very efficient of
> paper? I can obviously cut A4 sheets in half to get two A5 sheets but
> no-one seems to make A4 except for Ilford and then not in WT. I'd like
> to avoid having to cut down 11x14 to get 8x10 and then waste the rest!

Find out first the biggest sheet you can handle-space wise. Also what
max size you can obtain, then layout the various sizes on a sheet of
scrap drawing paper......in the dark you"ll want a large Guillotine type
paper cutter versus a rotary blade. Small left over scraps can always be
used for tests or other small prints...throw little away!
The sometimes insomniac.

View All Messages in rec.photo.darkroom

Warm tone using developer or toner?? =>Re: Warm tone using developer or toner?? =>Re: Warm tone using developer or toner?? =>