Subject: Re: Warm tone using developer or toner??

Greg "_" wrote:
I feel your best option is
> buying the largest stock you use in the paper type of choice and cutting
> down to the sizes you need. That way everything is the same emulsion.

That's a thought... is there a way of making this very efficient of
paper? I can obviously cut A4 sheets in half to get two A5 sheets but
no-one seems to make A4 except for Ilford and then not in WT. I'd like
to avoid having to cut down 11x14 to get 8x10 and then waste the rest!

Warm tone using developer or toner?? =>Re: Warm tone using developer or toner?? =>