Subject: Re: RECORD EXPOSURE

Angy wrote:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Can anyone explain me what a "record exposure" is??
> It's very important!!
> Thanks very much in advance.
>
> Angela

I never heard of it (as a noun) and I have been interested in photography
since 1973 or so.

As a verb, it is sometimes useful to record the exposure you used to make a
photograph, but not the usual stuff found in photography magazines; e.g.,
f/8 @ 1/60 second. That is useless. A useful exposure record, such as one of
the pages in Ansel Adams book (probably no longer available) would include a
drawing of the subject, with the zones marked out, the film and developer
used, and the exposure given. If you do that, it can benefit you (but
probably no on else) to get better exposures in future shots.

/V PGP-Key: 9A2FC99A Registered Machine 241939.
/( ) Shrewsbury, New Jersey http://counter.li.org
^^-^^ 06:20:01 up 24 days, 19:47, 3 users, load average: 4.15, 4.17, 4.09

RECORD EXPOSURE =>