Subject: Re: MAJOR NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: SILVERGRAIN

dan.c.qu...@att.net wrote:
> RE: Digitaltruth wrote:
> >
> > Kodak Hypo Clearing Agent
> >
> Isn't that a TM name?
> >
> > without the mess of powder chemicals.
> >
> Negative advertisement. Dan

This is not a negative advertisement at all Dan. We have specifically
avoided referring to any other competing products and only mentioned
HCA because many people are unclear as to the differences between the
terms Hypo Clearing Agent, Washing Aid and Archival Wash, and might not
understand that Clearwash can be substituted for HCA. Many people
prefer to avoid mixing chemicals from powder, which is one of the
reasons we have formulated the Silvergrain line of products in liquid
concentrate form. We respect all intellectual property rights and did
not mean to imply anything else.

Our intent is to continue to develop and make available the best
possible photo chemical products, a process which is no longer actively
being carried out by the major companies, and we are confident that
anyone who uses the Silvergrain range of chemicals will find them to be
superior to all other products currently on the market.

MAJOR NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: SILVERGRAIN =>Re: MAJOR NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: SILVERGRAIN =>