Subject: Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in

PATRICK GAINER spake thus:

> jephey@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I had to take off the lens board and undo all the screws and hold the
>> thread while I screwed the lens in. Thanks for the help. Is there any
>> real difference between the 75mm and the 50mm?
>>
> Lenses for most enlargers use the standard Leica thread on the mounting
> flange. Of course, Leica don't use it on their cameras anymore. As
> others have said, the lensboard for the Beseler can be as simple as a
> piece of 1/8 " plywood with a 40 mm hole cut in the middle if you have
> the retaining ring. I used to get 1/8" plywood at hobby shops.

1/8" masonite is much easier to obtain anywhere in the "civilized" world
and works just as well.

--
Pierre, mon ami. Jetez encore un Scientologiste
dans le baquet d'acide.

- from a posting in alt.religion.scientology titled
"France recommends dissolving Scientologists"

HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>