Subject: Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in

jephey@gmail.com wrote:

>I had to take off the lens board and undo all the screws and hold the
>thread while I screwed the lens in. Thanks for the help. Is there any
>real difference between the 75mm and the 50mm?

Lenses for most enlargers use the standard Leica thread on the mounting
flange. Of course, Leica don't use it on their cameras anymore. As
others have said, the lensboard for the Beseler can be as simple as a
piece of 1/8 " plywood with a 40 mm hole cut in the middle if you have
the retaining ring. I used to get 1/8" plywood at hobby shops.

HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>