Subject: Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in

In article <1146979047.977361.251810@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com>,
wrote:

> I had to take off the lens board and undo all the screws and hold the
> thread while I screwed the lens in. Thanks for the help. Is there any
> real difference between the 75mm and the 50mm?

Argh. You shouldn't have to take out any screws to remove the
lensboard. It's spring loaded; you angle it in against the rear spring,
and press until the front edge will fit past the lip and stay in place.
I hope you get it all put back together...

HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>