Subject: Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in

jephey@gmail.com wrote:
>I had to take off the lens board and undo all the screws and hold the
>thread while I screwed the lens in. Thanks for the help. Is there any
>real difference between the 75mm and the 50mm?

I can't remember now just exactly how the Besler 23 lense board
works (haven't used one for 20 years), but generally the way
people deal with changing lenses is to have each lense
permanently mounted on a different board. The entire board +
lense is swapped.

Yes, there is a significant difference between 75mm and 50mm
lenses. But first, which lenses do you have? And what size
negatives are you going to work with?

--
Floyd L. Davidson

HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>Re: HELP: Beseler 23C II Lens won't screw in =>