Subject: Re: Developing photos from objects, not negatives

In article <447b6a58$0$578$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>,
Johan wrote:

> Greg "_" wrote:
> > In article <447b6667$0$537$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>,
> > Johan wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, hope I'm in the right place.
> >>
> >> I remember someone telling me about a method of developing photos from
> >> objects such as leaves, twigs, geometric shapes etc, rather than negatives.
> >>
> >> I can't for the life of me remember the name of the technique.
> >>
> >> Can anyone help?
> >>
> >> - Johan
> >
> > Slow day on the newsgroup or someone would have beaten me to this reply:
> >
> > Photogram.
>
> Ah, that's the one - thanks a lot!
>
> Would you have any recommendations of books that either explain how to
> make them, or that have collections of photograms?
>
> I have a friend who has recently got interested in developing her own
> photos, and thought this might be a good present for her.
>
> - Johan

Man Ray.

Just a start.

http://photography.about.com/library/weekly/aa092799a.htm

http://photography.about.com/library/weekly/aa092799c.htm

http://photography.about.com/library/weekly/aa092799d.htm
--
The sometimes insomniac.

www.gregblankphoto.com

Developing photos from objects, not negatives =>Re: Developing photos from objects, not negatives =>Re: Developing photos from objects, not negatives =>