Subject: Re: Developing photos from objects, not negatives

Greg "_" wrote:
> In article <447b6667$0$537$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net>,
> Johan wrote:
>
>> Hi, hope I'm in the right place.
>>
>> I remember someone telling me about a method of developing photos from
>> objects such as leaves, twigs, geometric shapes etc, rather than negatives.
>>
>> I can't for the life of me remember the name of the technique.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>>
>> - Johan
>
> Slow day on the newsgroup or someone would have beaten me to this reply:
>
> Photogram.

Ah, that's the one - thanks a lot!

Would you have any recommendations of books that either explain how to
make them, or that have collections of photograms?

I have a friend who has recently got interested in developing her own
photos, and thought this might be a good present for her.

- Johan

Developing photos from objects, not negatives =>Re: Developing photos from objects, not negatives =>