Subject: Re: Computar dL vs. El-Nikkor?

"Bob Salomon" wrote in message
news:bob_salomon-A53BC7.18263521052006@news.isp.giganews.com...

> > I have the 30 as well. I've used the 50 f2.8 CE as my standard lens
over
> > several years, but whether it equates to better known lenses, I've no
idea.
> > Would love to hear your views.
>
> The 50mm 2.8 was a relabled Schneider from 1973/74.

Thanks, Bob.
And to think I was naive enough to believe that Minolta really did make all
their lenses as well as the glass....
(It's as bad as discovering that my Leitz Pradovit 253 IR is a Kindermann
under the skin.)

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

Computar dL vs. El-Nikkor? =>Re: Computar dL vs. El-Nikkor? =>Re: Computar dL vs. El-Nikkor? =>Re: Computar dL vs. El-Nikkor? =>