Subject: Re: Cleaning processing trays

See below.

"Floyd L. Davidson" wrote in message
news:87r7314r0x.fld@apaflo.com...
> "Lew" wrote:
>> That's an unfair and unwarrented accusation, Floyd.
>
> What accusation?

-->The one where you state that I [go on such empirical evidence as "I did
it and it didn't kill me".]

>>I never cited such evidence and you have no business attributing it to me.
>
> You did.

-->Well, if you're talking about the fact that the developer stain cleared
up after I switched the trays around, you're right.

>>I don't think the
>>internet is a place where you should tell other people what they should
>>and
>>should not do.
>
> So just why are you here telling people what they should do?
> Particularly why would you tell people what to do based on such
> flimsy "evidence"?

-->I don't believe I told anyone what to do, I'm just passing along an
observation. If you think that I'm recommending that others do as I do,
you're mistaken.

>>If my observations don't apply to you, please ignore them as
>>I will ignore yours.
>
> You obviously do ignore whatever doesn't agree with what you
> want to believe, for whatever reason.

-->What is it that you think I'm ignoring?

> However, when you post your observations to Usenet the *whole*
> *point* is to have others remark on them. Nothing says the
> response has to agree with you.

--> Neither you, nor anyone else for that matter, is in a position to know
what the *whole* *point* of the Usenet is.

> This entire post was exactly the same kind of irrational thought
> as the previous two.

"Kind of irrational thought"? Get a grip, dude.

Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>