Subject: Re: Cleaning processing trays

"Lew" wrote:
> That's an unfair and unwarrented accusation, Floyd.

What accusation?

>I never cited such
>evidence and you have no business attributing it to me.

You did.

>I don't think the
>internet is a place where you should tell other people what they should and
>should not do.

So just why are you here telling people what they should do?
Particularly why would you tell people what to do based on such
flimsy "evidence"?

>If my observations don't apply to you, please ignore them as
>I will ignore yours.

You obviously do ignore whatever doesn't agree with what you
want to believe, for whatever reason.

However, when you post your observations to Usenet the *whole*
*point* is to have others remark on them. Nothing says the
response has to agree with you.

This entire post was exactly the same kind of irrational thought
as the previous two.

--
Floyd L. Davidson

Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>