Subject: Re: Cleaning processing trays

That's an unfair and unwarrented accusation, Floyd. I never cited such
evidence and you have no business attributing it to me. I don't think the
internet is a place where you should tell other people what they should and
should not do. If my observations don't apply to you, please ignore them as
I will ignore yours.
Thanks
-LS
"Floyd L. Davidson" wrote in message
> "Lew" wrote:
>>Everyone may have problems that they're not aware of...
>
> Exactly my point. You should *not* go on such empirical
> evidence as "I did it and it didn't kill me".

Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>