Subject: Re: Cleaning processing trays

"Lew" wrote:
>I agree about the look, but if they get changed around the stain seems to go
>away, eg use the developer tray for stop bath for a session or two.

Best advice is to use coded (color, labels, whatever) trays and
*never* use them for different solutions. It is *impossible* to
avoid contamination when you go from one solution to another,
and makes no sense to try it given that there is also no
benefit.

--
Floyd L. Davidson

Cleaning processing trays =>Re: Cleaning processing trays =>