Subject: Re: Calibrated Thermometers

In article ,
nailer wrote:

> all compounds and elemental mercury ARE toxic.
> I spent 10k dollars on mercury vapour detector/meter.(company money),
> cos we have quite a lot of it in use.
> you go nuts (sort of) by inhaling mercury vapours.
> it is so called neurotoxin. salts are toxic too.
> altghough it does not kill instantly.

Hence the phrase "madd as a hatter".
Daguerretypists had this issue to deal with
and for that matter still do. That is keeping from inhaling
fumes.
--
The sometimes insomniac.

www.gregblankphoto.com

Calibrated Thermometers =>Re: Calibrated Thermometers =>Re: Calibrated Thermometers =>Re: Calibrated Thermometers =>Re: Calibrated Thermometers =>Re: Calibrated Thermometers =>Re: Calibrated Thermometers =>