Subject: Re: reddish image computed by Median Cut algorithm

api wrote:

> colors), but I'm still facing quite serious problems with the Median Cut.
> The problem is that the quantized image is reddish. I mean the red
> coordinate in every pixel seems to be really strong.

If you don't report any more solid evidence than "seems to be", that
makes it hard to the point of impossibility for anyone to help you.
Failing that, the most likely explanation would be some silly bug in
your implementation. Are you sure you're splitting up your RGB
triplets into individual colour components correctly, and putting them
back together agin correctly, too?

reddish image computed by Median Cut algorithm =>