Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: problem with GIF decoding

"yatir" wrote in message
> hi
> I have this animated gif of a rolling flower.
> If I view it on my pc/web page- every thing looks fine.
> but in the C++ Gif decoder I am using - the last frame (frame #5)
> looks garbaged
> and I think I have some bug in the area of Lemple-Ziv decoding of the
> frame's data
> I tried to open it in another decoder and the same problem happened!
> Maybe one of you can figure this out?
> here is the link of the animated gif
> http://www.geocities.com/byatir2001/f.gif
> here is the garbaged frame I am getting (shown as a JPG)
> http://www.geocities.com/byatir2001/flower.JPG

(after just a quick glance, I might be wrong about this!) -- the image
itself looks okay, no weird runaway scanlines -- as I have seen in my own
bad decoders. I'd say it's the palette that's getting trashed, or maybe it
needs to be set anew for the final image.

problem with GIF decoding =>

Re: problem with GIF decoding