Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: problem with GIF decoding

i've downloaded your gif and pass it to my loader ...
i have four frames that are ok and fifth is pretty same garbled as yours ...
i guess it's just palette shift, since the shape is ok, but the colors are
not ...
i'll let you know if i find out anything

"yatir" píse v diskusním príspevku
> hi
> I have this animated gif of a rolling flower.
> If I view it on my pc/web page- every thing looks fine.
> but in the C++ Gif decoder I am using - the last frame (frame #5)
> looks garbaged
> and I think I have some bug in the area of Lemple-Ziv decoding of the
> frame's data
> I tried to open it in another decoder and the same problem happened!
> Maybe one of you can figure this out?
> here is the link of the animated gif
> http://www.geocities.com/byatir2001/f.gif
> here is the garbaged frame I am getting (shown as a JPG)
> http://www.geocities.com/byatir2001/flower.JPG

problem with GIF decoding =>

Copyright Š 2006 WatermarkFactory.com. All Rights Reserved.