Subject: Re: orthonormalizing l.d. vectors

giff wrote:

> the direction should be kept.

Then you've put yourself on an impossible mission. There's _no_ way
anyone could make non-orthogonal vectors orthogonal without changing
their direction.

> now, the shape vectors that I have got are not orthonormal (as
> requested) and I have no idea on how to make them so...

That begs a question: why do you think you have to make them
orthonormal? Where did that request come from? Does the source of
that request know what they're talking about?

orthonormalizing l.d. vectors =>Re: orthonormalizing l.d. vectors =>Re: orthonormalizing l.d. vectors =>