Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: orthonormalizing l.d. vectors

giff wrote:

> I have got N vector of lenght V, they are not linearly independent. I
> need to make these vectors orthonormal.

Ill-defined problem. What are you allowed to do to the vectors? And
more importantly, what's supposed to be kept?

I guess you wouldn't a completely random of orthonormal that contains
only a single, randomly chosen one of your inputs, a solution to the
problem. So: why not?

orthonormalizing l.d. vectors =>

Re: orthonormalizing l.d. vectors