Subject: Re: need paint brush in open GL

sulaimanloane@hotmail.com wrote:
> i need paint brush assignment in open GL so if anyone can send me the
> code in easy way then i ll b very thankfull to you.i have the skeleton
> of this assignment but i have not much knowledge about brasenham line
> algo and circle.so

1) If you write full sentences in English you are more likely to be
understood.
2) What you mean by "paint brush" is completely unclear.
3) Are you asking for help with an homework assignment? On a public,
permanently archived newsgroup?
4) OpenGL implementations can draw lines, polygons, splines, small
disks and other things on their own, with efficient hardware
acceleration: why are you bothering with software rasterization?

Lorenzo Gatti

need paint brush in open GL =>