Subject: Re: method of separating angles?

Dave Eberly wrote:
> "Nils" wrote in message
> >> If you want to develop using computer graphics technology,
> >> your math skills must be good.
> >
> > Haha, yes we can't be all rocket scientists..
>
> The problem is that some people want to be rocket
> scientists without learning any science. Many times
> in this newsgroup, posts are of the form "I need to
> learn about mathematical topic FOOBAR, but please
> give me a simple explanation because my math skills
> are poor."
>
> I have always wanted to pilot a jumbo jet. Would you
> be so kind as to tell me how to do this? I need a gentle
> explanation because my flying skills are poor. My only
> experience is driving really fast in my automobile!
>
> --
> Dave Eberly
> http://www.geometrictools.com

Hmz,

Can you imagine a scenario that some people are still in the process of
learning? You're saying that people who are in that process are not
allowed to post here, is that right?

The difference is I guess that with a jumbo jet, you can crash into
some buildings and all. This means that you have to be skilled before
you can get in.

Calm down, have some tea.

If you don't want to answer questions, then just don't. No one is
forcing you to explain anything.

Cheers

method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>