Subject: Re: method of separating angles?

"Nils" wrote in message
news:e1585$44786d83$d52e1ae3$31564@news.chello.nl...
>> If you want to develop using computer graphics technology,
>> your math skills must be good.
>
> Haha, yes we can't be all rocket scientists..

The problem is that some people want to be rocket
scientists without learning any science. Many times
in this newsgroup, posts are of the form "I need to
learn about mathematical topic FOOBAR, but please
give me a simple explanation because my math skills
are poor."

I have always wanted to pilot a jumbo jet. Would you
be so kind as to tell me how to do this? I need a gentle
explanation because my flying skills are poor. My only
experience is driving really fast in my automobile!

--
Dave Eberly
http://www.geometrictools.com

method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>