Subject: Re: is a point 'inside' a bezier?

On 2 May 2006 18:36:57 -0700, daniel.w.gelder@gmail.com wrote:
>Some of this is a bit over my head...can you elaborate? What are ! and
>?

As I said, n?k is a binomial coefficient, the number of distinct
collections of k items chosen from n items. The exclamation point,
"!", denotes the factorial function:

n! = n*(n-1)*(n-2)*...*3*2*1

The notation det M denotes the determinant of a matrix. For a 2x2
matrix,

[a b]
det [c d] = a*d - b*c

For a 3x3 matrix,

[a b c] [e f] [d f] [d e]
det [d e f] = a * det [h i] - b * det [g i] + c * det [g h]
[g h i]
= a*e*i + b*f*g + c*d*h - c*e*g - b*d*i - a*f*h

is a point 'inside' a bezier? =>Re: is a point 'inside' a bezier? =>Re: is a point 'inside' a bezier? =>