Subject: Re: comprehensive tech article on Gamecube Graphics, a key to understanding Wii Graphics ?

On 2006-05-28, Great Cthulhu rose from the deep and compelled Gamecube Tech to exclaim:

> It'll be interesting to see what ATI has done to improve the shader and
> other graphics capabilities with the 'Hollywood' GPU in Wii.

No, it won't. If you want to go dribbling over theoretical tolerances
and meaningless stats, then please be my guest. Just keep it to
yourself.

Choobs

--
Sir Chewbury Gubbins
"Streaming through the starlit sky, travelling by telephone" - Syd Barret 1967

http://www.nelefa.org - Game Diary, Fiction, and Ramblings
~
~
~
~
~
:wq

comprehensive tech article on Gamecube Graphics, a key to understanding Wii Graphics ? =>