Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: cell complex indexing

W. Taylor Holliday wrote:

> Thanks for the response. I believe you misunderstood my question. I need
> to store data on each cell of the complex, not just the voxels (i.e. data
> on vertices, edges, faces, and voxels).

Store payload data for 1 voxel, 3 faces, 3 edges and 1 vertex at each
index triplet. Extend the voxel grid by one index in each dimension
to have "phantom voxels" to store the remaining elements in. Done.
All elements of a cell can be visited by increasing some of the three
indices by one. E.g. the bottom face of the cell at [i][j][k] is the
top face at [i+1][j][k], and the bottom-right-back vertex would be the
one at [i+1][j+1][k+1]

cell complex indexing =>Re: cell complex indexing =>Re: cell complex indexing =>