Subject: Re: Plotting non overlapping rectangles

"Stephen Brown" wrote in message
news:WtadnTdHuPw0k__ZRVn-vg@comcast.com...

> I may be reading it wrong, but this solution doesn't appear to take into
> consideration the width of the rectangle around line CB?

I probably do not understand your post. Here is the
picture I had in mind based on reading what you
posted. Perhaps I misunderstand what you mean by
"center line" and by adding offsets to A and B.

http://www.geometrictools.com/Temp/TouchingRectangles.png

--
Dave Eberly
http://www.geometrictools.com

Plotting non overlapping rectangles =>Re: Plotting non overlapping rectangles =>Re: Plotting non overlapping rectangles =>