Subject: Re: Offset Faces

Abhinav.S.C wrote:

> The surface is a analytic implicit surface.
> And I am fine if I determine the offset-ness within a particular
> tolerance.

If your don't have a more restrictive qualification than "an analytic
implicit surface", i.e. no restrictions on what that implicit equation
looks like, it's going to be virtually impossible to do this. To see
why, consider the old "Mount Mandelbrot", and then try to imagine what
an offset surface to that might look like, and how you could possible
be sure you've got that right.

Offset Faces =>Re: Offset Faces =>Re: Offset Faces =>