Subject: Re: Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria

Thanks you for article it seems to be interested for me and I need some
time to read it carefully.

> I's an approximation, therefore a proof is not possible -
> a verification by several examples would be sufficient IMHO.
You could have aproximation and estimate the difference with
theoretical result.
For example, numerical integration - it's aproximation but every method
has mistake estimation.
I want to calculate the same for my method.

Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria =>Re: Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria =>Re: Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria =>Re: Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria =>Re: Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria =>