Subject: Re: Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria

Thanks a lot for your correction.

> The actual problem is that the true offset curve of a Bezier curve is
> not itself a bezier curve. And no, de Casteljau in and of itself
> won't help. You have to replace the Bezier curve by a Bezier
> *spline*, or by a completely different type of curve (a NURBS, maybe).

I undestand that pure stroke curve isn't Bezier curve, it's just stroke
approximation =)
You can see result of my method on these pictures
http://len97-1.spb.ru/images/untitled4.GIF
http://len97-1.spb.ru/images/untitled5.GIF
It works, but I cann't prove it mathematically =(

Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria =>Re: Estimation of Bezier curve flatness criteria =>