Subject: Re: Collision Detection in Maze

zhouning-tju@hotmail.com wrote:

> > And what is the shape of "one" you're trying to move around?

> Actually here walking means moving the "camera" forward, backwark,
> or rotating it left, right. There is no "3D model".

Such a limited freedom of movement means you don't actually have a 3D
maze, but a 3D "extrusion" of a 2D maze. I.e. the maze is completely
described by its birds-eye view. In this case, 2D collision detection
should be quite enough for the job.

Collision Detection in Maze =>Re: Collision Detection in Maze =>Re: Collision Detection in Maze =>