Home Products Download Order Contacts

Subject: Re: Cgafaq math rendering

"Just d' FAQs" wrote in message
> One of the goals of BlahTeX is to generate MathML output,
> which is a much more satisfactory way to incorporate
> mathematical content in a web page.

I recall purchasing a package from Design Science that
was a plugin to MS Word and would generate MathML.
The two problems were (1) I was forced to use MS Word's
Equation Editor [an awful way of generating math] and
(2) reading web pages with the MathML output required
the reader to download from Design Science a browser

Does BlahTeX have similar problems? I cannot imagine
the display of good looking math equations as a
high-priority item for any browser provider.

Dave Eberly

Cgafaq math rendering =>Re: Cgafaq math rendering =>Re: Cgafaq math rendering =>Re: Cgafaq math rendering =>

Re: Cgafaq math rendering
Re: Cgafaq math rendering