Subject: Re: Camera lost in projection matrix. With me.

> The format of the file requires (only) one transformation matrix for
> the camera. So I had to combine the projection matrix and the viewing
> transformation matrix into only one matrix. The algorithm is the
> following:

In my experience with these kind of file formats, that matrix would be
the view matrix alone, that is, without the projection matrix. If the
file format supports it, other camera parameters (such as fov) are
usually given explicitly elsewhere, not implicitly via a projection
matrix.

--
Kalle Rutanen
http://kaba.hilvi.org

Camera lost in projection matrix. With me. =>