Subject: Re: Basic perspective/normal q

"Hans-Bernhard Broeker" wrote in message
> [Jongware] wrote:
>
>> Which leads me back to my original question. Despite clearing up the
>> terminology, I'm still missing the aha-erlebnis.
>
> I've explained the actual test you have to run instead of the simple
> z-test, in an earlier reply. You have use not only the normal, but
> also a reference point or some other means to give you the position of
> the plane --- the normal only gives you its orientation.

Well, my C compiler doesn't accept
> (P-P0).N = 0
as input. At least I know what to look for: I was thinking of 'perspective'
where I should have thought 'camera' -- already figured that much out by
myself. Thanks for the mo'.

[jw]

Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>