Subject: Re: Basic perspective/normal q

[Jongware] wrote:

> Which leads me back to my original question. Despite clearing up the
> terminology, I'm still missing the aha-erlebnis.

I've explained the actual test you have to run instead of the simple
z-test, in an earlier reply. You have use not only the normal, but
also a reference point or some other means to give you the position of
the plane --- the normal only gives you its orientation.

Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>Re: Basic perspective/normal q =>