Subject: Re: Algorithm of SUDOKU

It's not quite simple as it seems to be
(I can find an unresolvable desk,
when it is a correct desk with determination of columns, rows, and cube,
but none-correct desk at all)
- see attachment, (if any), at the circle square - you cannot put the no. 2,
althogth this is a correct sudoku desk, and there are a lot of other
situations ...)

I found a good way (not the best) :
When having a proper Sudoko desk,
I only swap two columns, that are at the same 3 squares.

i.e.
suppose sudoku has 9 columns : columns 1 to 9.
I can swap the columns : 4 and 6 (not 6 and 9).

also I can choose rows at the same manner.

This is not the best way, but it is a good and very simple algorithm.

Is it any genuine algorithm for building a sudoku ?

Thanks :)

begin 666 sudoku.jpg
M#!D2$P4'1H?'AT:'!P@)"XG("(L(QP<*#MVP!#`0D)"0P+#!@-#1@R(1PA,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R
M,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C(R,C+_P `1" #4`,@#`2(``A$!`Q$!_y for ii,
processing and displaying with OpenGL of triangle and tetrahedral
meshes, released under the GPL license. Now I want to look into its
source code, but couldn't find its documentation. The homepage of VCG
is http://vcg.sourceforge.net/, who can get the docs?

method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>Re: method of separating angles? =>