Subject: Re: ++ Debugging ACR 3.x Installation Problems ++
I have debugged using using all the steps above. I've downloaded the plug in twice and started over again.
1) I did this after saving the original plug-in from CS2 to another area.
Mac: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-ins/CS2/File Formats/…
2) "Camera Raw" appears exactly once in the "About Plug-in" menu, then pick that item and make sure the Camera Raw about box shows version 3.1. YES IT DOES
3) un Bridge and pick "Camera Raw Preferences..." from the Bridge(Mac) or Edit(Win) menu. If the command is grayed out, then you don't have Camera Raw installed in the correct place. IT IS GRAYED OUT, BUT IT IS IN THE EXACT PLACE.
4) DID THIS: Tools->Cache->Purge Cache for this Folder".
5) Does the DNG Converter go in the same folder as step 1?
View All Messages in adobe.photoshop.camera.raw
++ Debugging ACR 3.x Installation Problems ++ =>
Copyright © 2006 WatermarkFactory.com. All Rights Reserved.